Terms & Conditions
This site is owned and operated by June The Florist (‘Junes’, ‘we’ or ‘us’). June The Florist registered office: Insert registered address here; registered number 1234567 (England and Wales). If you want to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please contact us on 01704 541000 or email email@example.com
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Junes. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Junes.
Accuracy of content
Junes has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Junes disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Junes shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
The views expressed in user generated content are the opinions of those users and are not necessarily those of Junes.
Damage to your computer system
Junes makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer system. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer system is protected from viruses or other malicious code. Junes shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer systems as a result of using this website.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
If, after placing your order you discover an error, please call us immediately on 01704 541000.
Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. For full details of our delivery charges please refer to our delivery services and charges section. In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and other legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries.
Acknowledgment and acceptance of your order
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
- Creating the contract.
- You place an order on the website by selecting an item and following the instructions.
- You will have an opportunity to change your order up until you click the ‘Confirm payment’ button.
- After you have submitted your order you will receive an order acknowledgement email from us. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement and not acceptance of your order. Please check your Spam or Junk Mail folder if you have not received your acknowledgement email within 45 minutes of placing your order.
- If you are paying by credit card, we will authorise your debit or credit card payment.
- Once payment has been authorised, and we have determined the availability of stock, we will arrange for the delivery of the goods to you. Acceptance of your order and the creation of a legally binding contract between us will only occur when we send you a second email which contains the details of how your goods will be delivered to you.
- We reserve the right to decline all or part of any order for any reason whatsoever and should this occur we will email you with the details.
- It is recommended that you retain all e-mails relating to your order and contract.
- The details of your specific contract are held on file by us. Should you require any information regarding your order, please feel free to contact us.
- If you have chosen to pay by card, once your order is received we will process the payment for your order through the credit or debit card details you have provided. In the event of there not being sufficient stock to satisfy your order you will be informed as soon as possible. A refund will be processed through the credit or debit card used for the payment of the order.
- We do not operate a ‘cash on delivery’ system.
- We will advise you if your payment details cannot be authorized for any reason and we may then invite you to pay by another method.
- All prices and charges on this website are quoted in UK pounds sterling. The price you pay for your order is that price which is displayed on the website. Prices include VAT at the prevailing rate unless otherwise stated, but exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges are calculated as part of the checkout process, based on the location of your delivery address and weight of products ordered. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
- Security and clearing.
- All credit and debit card payments that are made on our website are protected by a secure connection. This secure connection ensures that your credit or debit card is encrypted prior to being transferred to the bank for authorisation.
- As an additional security measure, no credit or debit card details submitted online are stored directly by us once your order has been processed.
- Damaged or defective goods.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that the goods you have ordered arrive undamaged and without defect. If the goods are found to be either damaged or defective in any way at the time of delivery, you must immediately contact us on 01704 541000 If damage is discovered after delivery, you must contact us within three days of delivery.
- If the goods are found to be defective we will refund the full amount paid by you for the goods in question (including the delivery charges) as soon as possible, together with any return delivery charges you may have reasonably incurred if you have undertaken to return the items yourself, using the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Cancellation right
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, UK consumers have the legal right to cancel their order within seven working days of receipt of their goods (with the exception of flower and plant gifts, and any other items as permitted under local law where applicable). Where goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you are able to return to us the goods you ordered.
- Items from Stock.
- If, after having placed your stock order, you have a change of heart for whatever reason, you may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery. All you need to do is advise us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01704 541000
- Once we acknowledge receipt of your cancellation, you will receive a full refund using the same method as your original payment.
- Cancellation by us.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order request if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area;
- One or more of the goods ordered was incorrectly described or priced on the website;
- The payment transaction is not authorised.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will refund to you any sum paid by you to us in respect of the contract as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the cancellation of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order request if:
- Links to other websites.
- We may have links on this website to other websites we think you may wish to visit. We do not vet these websites and have no control over their contents. Junes cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Exclusions of liability.
- Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Junes or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Other legal notices.
- There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms and conditions, govern your use of this website.
- Changes to legal notices
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you are invited check them as often as possible.
- Use of this website from outside the UK
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting Junes products and services available in the UK.
- All card transactions will be processed when your order is complete and must be fully processed before goods are dispatched.
- Unforeseen circumstances.
- While every effort is made to meet our customers’ demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an Act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Complaints and remarks.
- If you have a complaint or a particular remark to make please do not hesitate to contact us immediately by facsimile, telephone or email at email@example.com, the details for which are contained on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. Your statutory rights as a consumer are unaffected.
- Contractual capacity.
- In order to be eligible to enter into a contract with us to purchase goods through the website you must:
- - provide the required information including your real name and payment details including your card address; provide your delivery address if different from your card address; provide your email address and telephone number; be 18 or over.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Entire agreement
- Nothing said by any salesperson on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation of the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- Intellectual property rights
- The content of this website is subject to copyright – © June The Florist 2014 (or its third-party licensors). You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us (or our licensors). You may not copy, reproduce, change, modify, license, transmit or sell any material or content contained herein and you are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us (or our licensors). Images are copyright and property of Interflora.
- Junes is providing this website on an ‘As is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this website or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, Junes makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information on this website. The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Junes howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the above, none of these exclusions and limitations is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of employees and/or agents.
- Pricing policy
- It is the company’s policy to comply with the Code of Practice for traders on price indications issued by the DTI Consumer and Competition Policy Directorate.
- Sale reductions in this store compare with prices that have been, or will be offered, on each item in our store for at least 28 consecutive days.